Programs at The New Reform Temple run the gamut from lighthearted fun to serious scholarship and activities. We tie the Jewish holiday calendar to all sorts of activities and programs.
Our Krasne Scholar-In-Residence Program invites speakers from a wide range of interests and abilities to appeal to members in various ways. The program sheds light on important modern Jewish issues through formal and informal presentations of intellectual and educational value. Read more about this program.
On Saturday mornings, Rabbi Londy leads Bagels and Torah, a Torah Study Discussion on the weekly Torah Portion. A light breakfast is available at 9:00 am and the Torah Study will go from 9:15 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.. The discussions will center on the psychological and moral insights that can be gleaned from the Torah. No prior experience in Torah Study is necessary. View more details.
Other Programs and Activities:
- Torah Tots for preschoolers and their parents
- NRT Book Club: Meet with other congregants for an evening of thought-provoking conversation, friendship and fun to discuss monthly book selections
- Reel Judaism: Monthly film series that explores the modern Jewish experience
- Annual End of Summer Picnic
- Celebrate the Festival of Sukkot with Pizza in the Hut
The New Reform Temple aims to become a more meaningful part of members’ lives. Be sure to contact us to get involved!